Today we went to a little bit of Alecia's football game. She is really good! I was impressed how hard she played and how well she did. I think she's the only girl in the league and she doesn't let that get to her at all. She's just as hard of a player as all of the boys.
It was freezing cold! Aria just adores Alecia and was stoked to see her. Ben adores Kyle & Cory so they both had a blast! We missed Daddy there - he started school tonight! He's a school boy again! Yay!
Afterward we all went and got hot chocolate!
2 comments:
Drew, is back in school?! How great is that! If I see you, and Aria this Saturday please fill me in more. I'm happy for him :D
I love that being the only girl doesn't get to her at all. :) We were so glad you guys came! Too bad it felt like 50 below. :( But it made a great excuse to go get hot chocolate!
Post a Comment