"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ben's new hair!

I buzzed Ben's hair today. I usually use a #4 on Drew's hair, so I thought using a #5 on Ben's would make his a little longer. Well, on his little head, a #5 is pretty short. Very short.

But... I LOVE IT! It looks so good on him. I used a #4 on the back and sides. He looks older! Aria keeps touching it and looking at it. Same with me! She likes it too.

I cut it while he was in his high chair. He was really weirded out. He never cried though, and cooperated the whole time!

Ahh... I love it!

3 comments:

Janet said...

He does look older, Good Job Kristine for cutting his hair! If it was me I would have taken him to Mom's to have her cut it. I should be more daring on that kinda stuff

Peggy Eddleman said...

He looks like a little man! I love it!

I love rubbing the heads of little boys who have short hair. That won't weird him out, right?

Millie said...

If you don't cut his hair when it's all grown back, I will be greasing it back for my pleasure. I should have spoken sooner!