"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Friday, September 23, 2011

I've turned into my Mom

Not that it's a bad thing - my mom is rad!

Most years, middle to end of January (sometimes later) my mom usually happens upon a Christmas gift she hid somewhere and forgot about. I personally was fine with it because I would randomly get a present a month after Christmas!

Today, I got in the closet to get my jacket and noticed on the floor on the closet a shirt I bough about 6 weeks ago for Aria for her birthday!



It reminded me of an episode of Friends where Rachel said something to the effect of: I've turned into my dad. All these years trying not to become my mother, I didn't see this coming!

This is normal, right? ;)

3 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Are you asking if it's normal to forget presents, or normal to turn into your mom?

Because I'm going to answer yes. And that's cool, because then it's birthday/Christmas all over again! And mom is rad.

Losee's said...

haha...thanks for quoting Friends.

Janet said...

Mom is Rad!! oh ya RAD havent heard that work for a while