What a wonderful 2 years this has been. She's such a light in our lives.
She has such a sweet and loving demeanor, and yet at the same time a very intense and strong-willed personality. Something I admire in her so much.
She has so much about her that I treasure - such as her confidence. She's 2 and she already has so much. She is such a daring girl too. She loves to climb on things and do risky things to show she can. Oddly enough, I don't get too nervous about it - she wouldn't do it unless she thought she could. Obviously, if something is dangerous, I would stop her.
If I could only use one word to describe her, it would be Capable. She is one of the most capable kids I know. She has such a problem-solving mind. She doesn't let things hold her back and amazes us constantly with all she can already do.
She loves to help. She likes responsibilities. She's a hard worker. She will help Daddy pick up sticks (something we have to do each week before mowing - darn birch tree...) and really helps! He's commented many times how she makes a difference. This is something I really admire in her too. I admire hard-working people in general and the fact she is already at 2 years old is flat out amazing.
She's fun to be around! We really enjoy spending time with her and playing. She is developing quite a bit of humor and keeps us laughing! I still get excited every morning and afternoon when she wakes up and calls for me. It's like the life of the party just woke up!
Tonight is her party!
Here are some photos from the last year.
Sept. 1st 2010:
October 2010
November 2010
March 2011
Love,
Mom
8 comments:
I treasure this day. I love her so much! I love this post and everything you've mentioned about Aria represents Jeff and I. I adore how much she takes after us.
Happy Birthday sweet girl love Chris McKell and Hadley!!!
Happy Birthday, days like this make life great.
I’d like to invite you to add your blog to the Family Friendly Blog List
She's such a happy girl! I love her to pieces!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARIA!
Such a sweet and beautiful girl!! I love talking to her every time I come over-she has the cutest personality! She's the perfect addition to your family! Happy Birthday Aria!!
Happy Birthday Aria! I love this post! I love all your comments about that cute little one. You guys are wonderful parent, I love how you notice and appreciate the qualities she has.
happy Birthday!!
WHOA!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
Post a Comment