It was so much fun! The water was SOOO cold. Of course, it's mountain water! Ben wasn't interested in it at first but when he saw us playing in it he got much more interested. Aria wanted to get in so bad so we finally let her and she didn't mind the cold. It took a while for our feet to thaw, but worth it.
Afterwards, Daddy took us for ice cream! It was a very fun family night. It's so fun spending time as our little family.
2 comments:
Looks like it was a blast! I love the trail leading up there, too. My kids loved all the mining stuff! If you go a little further, (when your kids are older) there is lots more cool stuff.
I have lived in Utah my whole life, and I have never been there! I'm tagging along next time, okay ;-)
Post a Comment