"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dinosaur Land

I love going to Vernal to see my sister and her family. I love being in Dinosaur Land. Me, the kids, my mom and niece Alecia went this last weekend.

I didn't love the drive this time. Why? Because my kids didn't. I learned they don't nap on long drives in the car together. They kept each other awake.

While in Vernal Ben slept like a champ! Aria struggled a bit as this was her first time sleeping somewhere else since we switched her into a bed.

We did have a lot of fun while we were there. We rode on 4-wheelers, went on walks, played with cousins, and had great food. Janet makes a mean pot roast! My fave. A neighbor's kitty came and played with us a lot - the girls adored it. We also went to an ice cream place where you make your own. So yummy! We celebrated Emily's birthday while we were the too!

Janet and Chris and girls are so fun to be with. They are such a great and loving family. So generous and helpful. So nice and kind to everyone. I just love them all so much! Hopefully next time Drew is able to come - he loves being around them too!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Ah Thanks Kris, so I thought Ben would love the 4 wheelers more than he did but maybe next year when he is a little older he will love them more. It was a lot of fun hanging with your kids and Grandma and Alecia too.

Millie said...

The photo of Aria, and the kitty is adorable! I love her. Seems you & your family had an eventful September :)