"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mr. Mom, Concussions, and Cutie pies

Monday night/Tuesday morning I got the flu.

Sometimes when I throw-up I pass out. This happened.

Pretty sure I got a concussion. And, my head still hurts.

Drew did an awesome job being Daddy and Mommy while I was down.

He never ceases to amaze me. I married such an awesome hubby. I count my blessings daily.

He even took a photo for me while I was sleeping.

2 comments:

Janet said...

What a happy family!! they looked like they had fun with there dad.

Peggy Eddleman said...

Drew rocks.
Your cutie pies rock.
Having the flu does not rock.
I'm sorry you feel like you took a rock to the head.