"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cute lil Aria!

Yesterday morning Aria woke up at 6am. No rhyme or reason to why she woke up so early. Later in the day I asked her why she woke up so early. Her response:

"Sue sue." (Swim Suit)

So I confirmed: "You woke up at 6am because you were excited to put on your swim suit?"

"Yes."

She's so funny! She says so many things so cute too. Here's some of my favorites!
(one correction on the video... she has 16 teeth! Not 12.)

3 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

SO CUTE!!! She has the cutest voice. I love how she switches off between hands when she's pointing to her eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.

John Teal said...

You have a beautiful family and blog !

I came here via Peggy's blog and will be Following !

I'm guessing from the temple pictures we are fellow LDS bloggers??

RJR Daydreamer

Millie said...

I started to laugh when I saw Ben running in the background! It through me off to see him.
Aria, is a smart girl, I'm proud of her! You and Drew are doing so well with her :) and who knew that gap between her teeth would be genetic (I sure didn't).