So... guess where I spent it? At the gym!
Running/working out has gotten addicting.
Currently, my abs and thighs hate me the most.
Next race: Strawberry Day's 5k
Saturday, June 18th
Saturday, June 18th
Register here: http://www.runnercard.com/e/runner.Main?meet=3193
Who's in? So far I know of Me, Drew, Lance, Steve, Rachelle, Alex and Danielle.
Millie, you want to run this one?
Millie, you want to run this one?
5 comments:
Good for you! I wish I was able to go to the gym, so instead it is exercising in the office watching the post natal boot camp DVD from the computer :) Oh, and so cute that you have a baby doll in your hand, you are a momma :)
You're looking fabulous!
And Alecia is possibly in. Although I'm trying to decide if she should maybe run the 1/2 mile kids run or the 5k. We'll see...
Course that might mean I have to run, too.
Dang, I suck. I wanted to be able to run with you guys come summer time...oops.
More than likely I'm definitely in! Thanks for including me. Send me an email and let me know how this will be going down if I attend. Oh, and tomorrow is National Doughnut Day. Be sure Aria gets a doughnut. I know I'm looking forward to having one.
Good for you Kristine! I want to love running but I am having a really hard time! It is such a great way to stay active. You look great and my favorite part of the picture is the baby doll in the hand. :)
Post a Comment