A week or so ago my parents watched Aria while Drew and I went to dinner. She loves seeing them and never wants to leave! She says Grandma: Bama and Grandpa: Papa. It's so cute! My mom sent me these photos she took while they played.
My mom loves playing in water with grandkids. She has a few little tea sets that get played with quite a bit by all the little girls.
Outside in the garden with tractors!
Aria LOVES smelling flowers. Real ones, fake ones, ones in a book, whatev'.
Thanks Mom and Dad!
3 comments:
I have some of those exact same pictures... only with my kids in them! Gosh I love mom and dad. They are some dang awesome grandparents.
And I especially love the one where Aria is smelling the tree blossoms. So cute!
I have some pictures like that too, It's funny how much all kids love the water.
Outside is where its' at! I loved playing in my grandparent yard as a child as well. I think it's sweet that Aria refers to your parents by those names Kristine, "Bama, and Papa". Speaking of names, let's have Aria saying my name, or anything relatively close to it the next time we get together. (Millie, is what I prefer)
Post a Comment