"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My next race

Quite a few of you have asked about what races are out there and which ones I am running. The next one Lance and I are running is the one for Grovecrest Elementary. It's a 5k. Here's the info:

http://www.runthatrace.com/events/2011/pawpower5k

It is on Saturday, April 30th. Starts at 8am, you should be there about 7:30 at the latest. Parking could be tricky - there's not a lot of parking around where the race starts.

It's $20 before the race, $25 on the day of the race. This one doesn't really have any goodies like the Hale Center Theater one had, you do get a shirt though.

Though it is in PG, the can mean a lot of hills, but it's actually pretty level because it's parallel to the mountains.

I'm running it with Lance - but comment if you're coming and I'll look for you there!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm coming. You should look for me there.

(You did say coming, not running. :))

Millie said...

congratulations!

Millie said...

How did your race go?

Kristine said...

Thank you for remembering! I just did the post on it now.