"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lovin' the Sunday

Getting ready for church.
 
Reading books after clearing off the bookshelf. Mom takes so long to get ready!
Afternoon napping with Dad.

5 comments:

Millie said...

Too pretty! I miss Aria's darling face.

Millie said...

and P.S.
You, and Candy have identical shower curtains. Can you two be any more alike!

Kim said...

So cute!! Love the nap picture~ That is so sweet! I can't wait til I can do more with Joely's hair other than the girly fauxhawk :)

Peggy said...

I swear she gets more adorable every day! I love the picture of her tucked up under Drew's arm. So sweet!

JoMamma said...

That does seem like a perfect day. She is so cute.