Last Wednesday I was having a really rough day. I was really down and struggling to pull myself out of it. Peggy being one of my closest friends and confidant, along with being my sweet sister, gathered together our friends and family members to cheer us up. I feel so blessed to have friends who are willing to do such sweet things. It meant so much to us. More than they'll ever know. Drew really appreciated it as well. I hope to one day be able to return the favor when they need it most too.
On my doorstep I found these beautiful flowers!
And these yummy muffins!
And all over my door were hearts with encouraging words of love and friendship for both me and my little family from friends and family members.
Luckily some of them were hiding around the bush and I caught them and had them come in. We talked for a while and I just love them all! They are all so thoughtful, kind and always thinking of others and how others feel.
We read them all - over and over.