"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hair!

I think she may be growing out of her "DONT TOUCH MY HAIR! OR PUT ANYTHING IN OR ON IT!" phase! Maybe I am just too hopeful... but yesterday she let me put curlers in, blow dry it, a clip (which stayed in for about 4 hours!) and hair spray!

Maybe it also helps that I let her play in the drawer of hair stuff. She doesn't normally get to do that!


(I do have to add - today she saw the comb, and took off running. I'm not giving up though!)

4 comments:

Millie said...

I have anxiously been waiting to see such hair on Aria! Let's see more, si si?

Kristine said...

I hope so! Too bad it's not just up to me. I love doing little girl's hair. (I do know how) and I am so excited she is finally calming down about it. It's nice to see a cute hair-do on her without all the screaming accompanying it. LOL!

Peggy said...

She looks adorable!

Julie said...

Aria looks so cute. I am glad the day is finally coming when you can do fix it the way you want to. I remember all the time you spent doing Jason(yes he's a boy but that didn't stop you) and LeeAnn's hair. How fun for you. But you know she is so cute even without a hair-do.