I said goodbye to my 20s. And a hesitant hello to my 30s.
The day started off well with Drew bringing home breakfast! It was yummy Beto's. I don't know if I've ever seen Aria eat so much! She loved it.
Then we went shopping for some clothes. We went to Old Navy, and I even won a $15 off on their Wheel of Deals. Must have been my Birthday.
Then, a bunch of my friends came over with gifts! It was so nice!
Drew made dinner for us too! It was one of my favorites - Hawaiian Haystacks.
He made me a cake too! Drew wanted it to be simple, so we just had our parents and Lindsey over. I say, "Let's have a party!" We'll do that for his birthday, that's when I'm in charge.
Incase anyone wonders, it would NOT be a funny thing to call me old. Seriously, it will not be taken as funny, and you will be blacklisted.





4 comments:
Eh, Beto's. Don't get me wrong I enjoy their food, but I can't even eat an entire burrito let alone half without getting ill. My stomach doesn't well with their food due to all the grease. On a lighter note from the looks of your photos it looks like you had a fun birthday! And that's so sweet that Drew made your favorite meal! Looks like Aria was trying to help him =).
"I don't want to grow up, I want to grow old"
We are going to rock the 30s...well I've been in them for nearly 2 years. We are NOT old.
I'm going to cry now and eat lots of chocolate.
Yes. We are definitely rocking the thirties! BEST DECADE EVER! Glad your birthday rocked.
Now you can say you're officially "30 something" for the rest of your life...That's what I do. lol
Post a Comment