"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I came across this website a while ago from one of my young women. It's her step mom's ex. Recently, my friend McKenna, who also has adopted children, showed me this post of his. It pretty well sums up my feelings as well.  I especially like that he talks about how the child will feel in the situations. That's who's opinions and feeling are MOST important.

Ever wonder what things that are okay or not okay to ask adoptive parents?
http://www.danoah.com/2010/09/how-much-did-your-kid-cost.html

It's worth reading. And it's not too long.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love single dad laughing! I really loved this, and I loved his adoption story post. Adoption stories always get me. They're so sweet! Not long ago, I realized that in the four novels I've written, there is someone adopted in every single one.