Halloween was so much fun this year! With Aria being old enough to enjoy it, we did a lot more than we ever have. She really seemed to enjoy it all!
About 2 weeks before we picked our pumpkins! Aria went crazy with excitement!
On Monday before Halloween we had a family night - Halloween influenced.
We ate hot dog 'mummies'.
They were a HIT!
Then we carved pumpkins! Daddy sure can get great smiles from Rie!
Aria LOVED touching the insides of the pumpkin! She was so excited about everything to do with the pumpkins.
Aria wasn't too interested in the carving part. Instead, she followed the kitties around, sat on her little rocking chair, made sure her belly button was still there, etc. Then she got tired and we put her to bed, darn it! The next morning when she saw the pumpkins she went BANANAS!
Drew's was a funny face, and mine an angry tree!
The next night (Tuesday) we went to the haunted train ride we had a lot of fun!
Friday night we went to Riley's birthday party which was a costume party. It was so much fun!
Saturday we did a little trick-or-treating between rain storms.
Sunday we just played!
Here she is in her Fairy Costume! I was a spider witch, and this is the only picture of us dressed up - from Riley's party
Rie and I both sprayed glitter in our hair. Looked so cute on her!
When I took pics of her - she was chasing the black kitty that hangs around our house. How fitting for Halloween!
Isn't she so stinkin' gorgeous?!?!?
Aria had a sucker and sticky hands. She got such a kick out of Cory not wanting to be touched by it! I loved the part when she pulled down the potatoes as if to slow Kyle down!











7 comments:
Is it okay to gloat on your blog? Aria, has the best genes in the world! She is absolutely gorgeous Kristine, no question about it. I'm glad you three had a fun Halloween! You and Drew have a lifetime of memories and more to build with her. I'm happy for you.
Thank you for the Halloween photos of Aria. Her costume is darling on her! I love how her hair turned out too, definitely something I would do frequently on her. Ah, and Aria eyes, they're breathtaking! I love how she lucked out with my eye shape. I can look into them forever.
Give Aria my love. I miss her.
That is so sweet!!! Love her costume and her hair is adorable! Your pumpkins are awesome too! You will have to share with me how you got such great pics of them in the dark!!!
So cute! I'm so glad you guys did some fun things! Kids are great! You looked very pretty in your costume! Miss you!
There is so much awesomeness in this post! I loved the costumes! And Aria's hair! And the pumpkins. Especially when they were lit--- they looked professional! And I love the picture with Aria by the skeleton. Oh, and I loved the picture at Riley's party. I don't know who that is sitting on the end of the couch with you... Did he dress up as the see through man? Cuz that is one awesome Halloween picture! And the trying to get Cory with the sucker and pulling down the potatoes is hilarious.
She is so adorable. Halloween is such an awesome time for us to act like kids (atleast I do). I love it!Looks like so much fun.
That was so fun to watch the video. She was so cute. The kids had so much fun with her. She looked so cute in her custom.
I loved this posting. I am just looking at it again. Your hot dog mummies are so cute
Post a Comment