This one is definitely at the top of the list. (Well, obviously or it wouldn't have made it to my blog!)
Rating:
Drew: *************************
Kristine: *****
Aria: **** (only 4 because pizza is hard for a 14 month old to eat! She likes all the ingredients, but can't eat bacon with only 2 teeth...although, about 5 more are on their way.)
Ingredients:
Pizza Dough (I buy refrigerated dough, personally)
1/4 C. Ranch Dressing (little more if you like a lot of sauce)
1 1/2 - 2 C. Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
1 1/2 C. Cooked, cubed chicken
1/2 package bacon, cooked in bite-sized pieces
1/2 Roma tomato (any kind works, Roma tastes better after cooked.)
Optional: Erin adds Sausage and Onions, but I think it's better without the Sausage, personally.
Spread the dough out on the pan. Cook for 6-8 min to get the dough partially cooked.
Spread on a thin layer of ranch. Then, sprinkle on 2/3 of the cheese.
Then, add the chicken and the bacon.
Then add the tomatoes. Slices into bite sized pieces.
At this point you would add the sausage and onions if you want to.
On the very top, sprinkle on the rest of the cheese.
Cook for the remainder of the time (usually 7-10 min). Enjoy!
Another great thing about this one is that you can pre-cook the chicken and the bacon ahead of time. Or, cook twice as much this time and freeze it for next time!




4 comments:
That looks stinkin good! P.s. the picture at the top of your blog is precious.
Wow, 5! Brush those teeth of her's.
I love all your food blogs!! They look soooo good. I want to make every single one of them!!
I love all your food blogs!! Everything looks sooo good and I want to make every single one of them!!
Post a Comment