"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Boulters

I love these girls! When I was out in Vernal about 6 weeks ago, we went out and took some photos. They are such cuties and so much fun to be around. I love when we get to see them. Janet is such a kind, patient and forgiving person. She's the least judgmental person I know. We missed my brother in law Chris when we took these. He's such a great guy too!


 




3 comments:

Millie said...

the oldest looks like you! at least I think so.

Janet said...

Thanks Kristine they look so cute

Peggy said...

Somehow I missed this post! I love those girls. The pics all look so great!