"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Sunday, October 31, 2010

9th Anniversary!

Drew and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on Tuesday. We started off the night going to the Stringtown Nightmare Express train ride in Lindon with Aria. It's a cute little train ride for kids and parents.

Then, we headed to dinner at Terra Mia. I love that place! Well, I love their Chicken Alfredo. Haven't tried much else.
After that, we went to a movie.

We had such a fun time! I love Drew so much! I can't believe we have been married this long. There are so many things I love about him. He is so loving and caring to Rie and I. He takes such good care of us. He is my rock. He is someone that can be relied upon, when he says he'll do something, you can be sure he will. He is really good at keeping me sane and helping me to always step outside situations and view them from the big picture. He is such a great husband and father. He is a lot of fun and I love being around him. He makes me laugh so much! He is also very smart. He researches everything and is very knowledgeable on many topics. Rie just gets so excited whenever she sees him - she loves all the play he does with her.

I love you Drew! Thank you for 9 awesome years!

5 comments:

Alyse said...

Congrats you two! That is something to be proud of! You guys are so cute!

Scotty and Ky said...

Oh happy anniversary! :) You two are way too stinkin' cute!

Ella said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Peggy said...

Aww! Happy anniversary! You guys are a great couple.

Julie said...

Nine years! It is just hard to believe that it has been that long. Congratulation! You two are such a cute couple. I just loved the picture in the train. You guys do so many fun things with Aria. You have got to go back for the Christmas train ride, we had so much fun. I want to go back again this year.