Wednesday was the day. We all cried.
Misty put together a picnic near the MTC before Jason went in at 1:30pm. It was so nice! It was fun to see Jason one last time before he goes into the MTC and we don't see him for 2 years. I've been taking so many pictures of everything as Jason is the first on this side of the family to go on a mission, and because he is so close to Aria and by the time he gets back she'll be almost 3 and I want to show her pictures often. Plus, I just love him to death! Oh, and because there's been so much family around him that I want pics of them too! Here are pictures from the picnic and the MTC. I tried to stay on the outskirts a little since this was for his immediate family, but I snuck in for a couple shots with him.
3 comments:
Kristine. You are so stinkin' cute! It was so fun to be with you guys up at the reunion. You have such a cute little family. I just love you guys! Thanks for letting me hold pretty Aria!
Aw! I love seeing those pictures! He looks so good and so ready to go on his mission.
Jason was so ready for his mission and as Peggy said he looked ready, he looks like a missionary, just needing his name tag. Thank you for catching all of these precious moments. In the future it will be nice to look back on this and remember. Thank you for being such a good family historian. I just love you.
Post a Comment