At the Baby Contest. With Autumn and Bailey. Bailey won the 0-3 months "Specialty" category having Bailey dressed up in her cute Strawberry outfit.
Us, Kalli, Oliver and Lindsey.Oliver won the 0-9 months category! (I woke Lindsey up to have her come with us. She's such a good sport!)
At the carnival when we went the 2nd time.
Some of the noises of the carnival got really loud and scared Aria!
And look who we found there! ;)
The first time we went. Drew won Rie a little dog.
Sliding down the big slide! She went on the Merry-go-round too, but my pics are all blurry!
Me and D
At the parade we met up with Peggy & kiddos. Rie loved it! (until the end when it was nap time)
5 comments:
I ♥ Strawberry Days! I was just thinking about it last week. Ahh, wish I was there. Great pics.
Way to celebrate her first Strawberry days in style. Looks like you all had a blast.
Aren't they so fun? I love baby's first's!!! Cute pics.
I love strawberry days, too! I'm glad you found us at the parade. :)
Post a Comment