"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I heart LB!

Last night Lindsey and I got glitter toes! Lindsey is so much fun to be around. She's always easy going with me, is an awesome auntie to Rie Bear and helps me a ton. All the time. She makes me smile. She plays such a huge role in this family - I don't know what we are going to do when she goes away to college at the end of summer! Be sad, I guess...

Here's our new toes! I love her sandal tan lines!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

well gee, thanks Kristine! I like hanging out with you guys too!

Peggy said...

Oh, my gosh. Lindsey's tan lines are the coolest ever! And those glitter toes are beyond awesome.

Millie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.