June 20th was the annual Gur Open this year. This year we played at Fox Hollow in American Fork. I didn't play this year (It's gotten pretty expensive to go golfing now-a-days, and I wanted to stay with Aria), so we watched everyone come off the 18th hole and joined in the awards afterward.
First Place team was Drew's team!
L-R Drew, Alex, Chewy (Dennis) and Derrik
L-R McKenna, Mouse, Jared, Jared's friend (Crap! I forgot his name!)
L-R Becca's Mom, Becca's Dad, Becca, and Brett
Chad, Sho, Tom, Janimal & Rie Bear
Me and Bear! She had just woken up from a nap - and I didn't realize she had such bed-head until after this pic! Shame on me! She was busy walking all around the club house from chairs to walls, etc!
A funny pic... When I got in Drew's golf cart, this was on the roof:
Hahhaha!
I didn't have any action shots since I didn't play in the tourney, but if I get some from Lindsey or Danielle, I'll post them!
2 comments:
I wonder how that person knew what it was like to do that, in order to compare the two.
Good pictures. I can't believe how many posts you have posted without me reading them. You have been busy girl.
Post a Comment