"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Latest Project

Before Aria was born I got these letters and painted them purple:


But, I wanted to add more to it and make it more fun, so I got out the Mod Podge, made a visit to Roberts...




Then I went to Pro Digital Photos in PG and got some pics done on Gator Board:


Then, at The Holy Cow Boutique I found this super cute flower that I added:



And now I am all done with Rie's room! I love it!

8 comments:

Peggy said...

Nice!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Ella said...

Me too! So cute!

Janet said...

Super cute! I love it

Brynn said...

way cute!! love it.

tammy said...

I love your letters. Cutest paper for the cutest girl!!

i'm erin. said...

Wow I love the letters! They turned out so good.

Julie said...

Wow Kris, it looks wonderful. You are getting pretty crafty. Those are the cutest pictures, I love the bath time picture. She is just the cutest little girl.

Millie said...

I have something for the Creeps room that I can't wait to show her, and you!