"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yummy toes!

I have been waiting for Aria to get old enough that she would grab her feet - and then to eat them! I LOVE it when kids do this! I know, sounds gross, but it's so stinkin' cute! It's one of my favorite things - and she loves doing it!



7 comments:

i'm erin. said...

awww...I love that. I think that is so cute. She's adorable

Shelby said...

It is cute. I wish I were still that flexible!

Peggy said...

Oh, my gosh! In that first picture, she totally looks like a doll! A very cute, adorable doll with adorable little toes.

Weight Family said...

I love your baby. Wanna trade for a day or so?

JoMamma said...

I found your blog! Very cute pictures. She is so adorable!

Alyse said...

So cute! in the first pic she looks like "oh you saw that...." hehe! you gotta love the things babies do!

Julie said...

She made it!