Halloween was a busy time this year! Blaize was baptized in the morning, and then there was a big ward carnival that I helped out with, and then a party at the Davis's with Alex, Danielle, Heather, Blaize, Kazh, Sho & Jan. Lindsey had to work, but was able to come later.
Drew was a hobo/bum and I was a Bat. Aria was the cutest butterfly ever!

Here's some pics from the party.

We also had some visitors! Aria's birth parents and their parents stopped by to see Aria too!

Some of my favorite friends of Lindsey's stopped by too!

It was a very fun and full day.
4 comments:
Everyone looks so great!!! I love that you now have a baby to dress up. Makes it so much more fun, doesn't it? Especially when they're at the age where you get complete and total choosing rights.
Oh she is so cute, she looks like it was so soft you could just snuggle her, oh and you guys look cute too.
Hum . . . you were a bat just like eggy. Bats are dark. Dark clothing is the best to wear when dropping of treats at a friends house. Hum . . .
Ha ha ha Kellie! I did copy Peggy on the bat. I'm better at mimicing than coming up with something on my own. Oh, and though I'd love to take credit for the treat, it wasn't me. :(
Post a Comment