"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Monday, November 30, 2009

Decorating for Christmas!


Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love the snow. I love the lights. I love the holiday cheer, and did I mention I love the lights? Turns out, so does Aria! It also helps that my birthday is 2 days before, so I love everything about the season! Aria is making everything more fun too. She had a blast while we decorated. She helped with some, and then watched from her bouncer for the rest. She was so excited and kicking like crazy as she watched! I love that she already loves it too!



 

Here's me and Rie putting on her ornament from Candy
 

So... Drew was taking a lot of pics while I was putting things up... And when I downloaded the pictures I found a lot of this - hahaha!


5 comments:

Ella said...

It's a man thing!

Janet said...

Cute butt! but cute babe

Weight Family said...

You have a nice A. (I'm not a lesbian)

Chris and McKell said...

well at least yours isnt huge like mine!! Ha Ha!

Kim said...

That is HILarious!