"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Friday, November 20, 2009

Cute pics of my Ri-Bear

Aria is growing tons! She is fitting into so many new clothes! It's so fun to dress her in the mornings. It's amazing how much she has already grown out of. Here's a few of my faves from lately:





6 comments:

tammy said...

Aww....so cute!

Weight Family said...

I love that last pic. She is a pretty baby.

Melanee said...

She is way cute!!

Janet said...

AhH she is getting so big can't wait tell next week and she is all mine... well for a day or two, I am going to totally be a baby hog

Losee's said...

I could just squeeze her!! I love those big brown eyes.

Julie said...

Aria is so darn cute and so photogenic. She is the most photographed baby I know.