Misty is married to my older brother Paul. She has been a member of the family for 14 years!! She is very generous with her time - she helps out with so much with the city (like Onion days, the Highland Games, Salmon Fry, etc in Payson). She also is very involved with her boy's schools.
She is the mother to 4 of my nephews - Scott, Tim, Brandon and Jake:
And the step-mother to my nephew Jason and niece LeeAnn:
She has been a huge help to me as I am tackling this "new mom" stuff. She is willing to help any time I need it. We text each other all the time too. I love sharing updates with her, and I love hearing about hers. Her children are so independent and sweet to each other (atleast whenever I see them! She may say differently). Her friends are very important to her too.
Though she is such a sweetie - don't cross her path when she's hunting! I love these pics!

Love ya Misty!
5 comments:
I need a cool picture of me with a gun like that.
Misty is awesome! I grew up with her and went to school with her for a long time. I can assure you, that she has always been this way. She is a complete sweetheart!!
What a fun post to read about Misty and what great pictures. I love all of the sweet comments you made about her. I am so happy you two have more time to visit and text. Misty can be a lot of help, she definitely has a lot of experience with four boys, I'm sure she has about seen it all. Paul and Misty have a wonderful family.
Dido what mom said! It amazes me how much Misty is always looking out for ways to help in the community. Makes me feel like a big ole slacker!!
I love the gun picture, you look pretty HOT
Post a Comment