I love this face! She is so cute!

I love that she has such a sweet demeanor that she smiles so much in her sleep, and looks so peaceful!
I love that some of my friends were so quick to take pics of her! I will cherish these forever!

I love our caseworker Loni! She kept us sane and always had good advice and took care of things so well.
I love my friends! (have I mentioned that already?) They dropped what they were doing to help me with Jeff & Camille's quilt! They stayed up late and saved me from a breakdown.

I love my Mom. She's always been my best friend and someone I just love being around. She has taken so much time out of her busy life to spend with me to help me be a better mom. A few times she has saved me from tears too. I hope Aria and I have the same relationship that I am lucky enough to have with my mom.
I love Drew's Mom. I hate calling her "mother-in-law" because she is so much more to me than just "in-law" She too has spent a lot of time teaching me to be a better mom. She takes time out of her busy schedule and has also saved me from tears a few times.
I love all the cute things people have given us! Clothes, diapers, necessities, etc. It's made this so much easier!
I love her sweet little hands. She likes her arms crossed over her chest a lot. She is always moving her fingers around an holding onto things. She often frustrates herself by grabbing onto her pacifier and pulling it out before she was done with it. :)
I love the cute little looks she gives things. In this pic I think she is concerned about the bear-lion...
I love Aria's birth parents! Such a hard decision they had to make. I will forever be indebted to them for the happiness they have brought to our family. Aria will always know of the love they have for her.
I love when she falls asleep during tummy time. Something about being face-down on the blanket is so cute! Maybe because I don't get to see it often since she sleeps on her back (or in her bouncy chair because of acid reflux).
I even love this crying face! With the acid reflux we have seen a lot of this. My mom brought over an exercise ball for Drew and I to sit on and hold her and bounce. This has made us see less of this crying face. Her lungs must be very well developed, because she has been exercising them! She is doing better now though.
I love seeing Drew as a Dad. I picked this picture because of the burp cloth on his shoulder, and because of how tired his eyes look.
I lover Aria's eyes. They are my favorite feature of her's. She is awake a lot an those eyes are always so bright and looking around. She loves to look to look you right in the eyes when you are talking to her. Looking in those eyes makes me feel like there is so much knowledge in there already. I feel like she knows me.
I love the relationship Drew and Aria already have. He just loves holding her, and she always responds to his voice.
I love her quirkly little body movements like this stretching. She makes so many funny faces and squeaks!
I love holding her.
I love how sweet she looks. And how well she sports headbands. :)
Again, I love those eyes!
I love how much she smiles! She smiles a lot when she is first waking up, falling asleep, and when she is eating. I keep trying to catch more on camera, but the noise of the camera makes her stop. I usually get atleast one smile a day! I love it!
I love the way she smells right after a bath. She, however, does not love a bath.
Did I mention I love seeing her and Drew together? I love having my happy Drew back.
I love Aria. I love everything about her. I love every feature of that cute little face. I love the bond I feel to her. I just love her!
13 comments:
I am so happy for you guys and I cant get over how much she looks like the two of you, that is so amazing!!! Congratulations, she is so lucky to have you guys as parents!
Wow she has changed so much in the last month, you guys look so happy. Love ya
Wow! let me wipe my tears. He just looks like the happiest dad in the whole wide world and your word tell it all. I love this!!! And I am so very happy for all three of you! I can't think of a more deserving couple! Again Congratulations! And Happy one month Birthday Aria!!!!!
OH I love this post. That is so beautiful. You are a wonderful mom and so deserving. She's growing so fast. Thanks for sharing.
Last night when I made a comment the header on your page said a tale of these two. I love the new one SOOOO cute!
What a little baby doll! She is gorgeous!
This was awesome to read! We are so happy for you and Drew!
Kristine,
I am soo glad you made this post! It is really good! I loved reading it. I feel so lucky to be apart of the family and know that I'll always be able to be around you three! I couldn't be happier for you and Drew! I love you so much!
Awww! That made me cry! That was so sweet. I am so happy for all three of you! Your pictures were perfect.
Oh, and I'm a little concerned about the bear-lion, too. ;)
Love this post. Glad you are so happy. All three of you deserve the best!
This was the sweetest post!! She is so beautiful and her parents just GLOW!! I can feel the love in your writing and am so happy that this dream came true for you! You deserve it so much!
P.S. Love your header!
She is sooo cute!!! I am so happy for you guys! You are a beautiful little family! The hard days and sleepless nights are all worth it!
Wow, I am way behind, I guess I saved the blog on my new computer to the lighting picture post and thought you hadn't posted anything since Aria was born, I know you spend all your waking time with Aria and thought you didn't get time for this. I love this whole story and pictures and the way you put it together and everything it looks just wonderful. I love it. You are getting so good with that camera. I love your new header too. What a fun little family you have.
Post a Comment