"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Mom & Dad

I did a photo shoot of my Mom & Dad on Thursday. It was so much fun! They are SO cute! I loved looking through all the pics and seeing the cute expressions on their faces that I get to see all the time. Every pic made me smile as I looked through them afterward. Here ya go!


























5 comments:

tammy said...

Nice Kristine! I loved the 'American Gothic' pics. Your parents are so sweet!

Kira said...

I really like these! I love the ones by the old red truck and the mill ones, totally cute! Cute 'rents.

Ella said...

Oh my gosh Kristine! Those Pics brought tears to my eyes, seriously these are so beautiful , I love the one on the wagon, and the one with mom pulling on dads pants,looks like dad was loosening up a bit. I'm still crying thinking about them, SO SWEET!

Ella said...

Ok I forgot the one of ma and pa kettle holing rake and shovel, ma is on the wrong side though. So cute all of them.

Janet said...

Wow those are pretty cute! you did a good job.