"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Kylie was baptized on Saturday! She is such a sweet girl. I went out on Thursday night. Chris picked me up on his way back after a run to Salt Lake (Drew didn't come because he went to Logan for Alex's graduation from Utah State). It was great spending so much time with them! I just love being with them. We went out to dinner at Stockmans on Thursday night for Kylie's birthday dinner. Then on Friday we played! And I met a really cool girl named Kassidy! My parents and Jason came out on Friday night. We had lots of fun!
Here are the cookies I made early Saturday morning. They were yum!
Kylie was ready early and waited anxiously.
Jason cleaning up our sleeping mess.
Chris getting ready!
She's so beautiful!
Daddy's little girls!

Janet and Kylie
The Em-dog
Grandma and Kylie
Me and Kylie!
Chris's parents and Kylie
All wet!
Some of their friends
My cute parents!
Jason
Tons of good food
She's so cute!

Chris's older Brother Casey and his wife Nieka
Emily's stink face to get me to quit taking pics. I LOVED this one!
My cute sis Janet!
This little boy did NOT want his picture taken! I had to sneak this one. He was so adorable!
Lots of cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look SOOO pretty in that picture of you and your niece!
wow what cute kids :) thanks for coming
Kris, Good job at telling the story through pictures. We did have fun didn't we! You always do such a good job at highlighting each person. You are such a favorite aunt.
Post a Comment