"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tim's Baptism

Tim's baptism was so much fun! I am so proud of him and the decisions he has made. He is such a sweetheart! We had a blast! He was baptised on Saturday, and confirmed on Sunday. Paul and Misty planned a bbq on Sunday for him as well with friends and family.




































7 comments:

Carterista said...

Seriously, Kristine! Are you taking Erin's class or something? Your pictures are really good. And what fun subjects, too. Those boys look like they came out of the same mold. :-)

Melanee said...

Your pictures are looking great!!! Can I ask where the pictures/baptism took place? It reminded me of a place I used to live (Payson?). I love the use of the area in your pictures... good job!

tammy said...

great pics Kristine!

The Davis' said...

By the way in that post I made about us and Alex, I tagged you but just realized I spelled your name wrong...sorry! So I would love to read all that from you too!

Julie said...

Kris, You are just wonderful. I so loved your pictures. You have found a talent I didn't know you had, and what a fun talent that we all can enjoy. Thanks for sharing. No wonder you are the favorite aunt.

Paul and Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul and Misty said...

try paulmistywheeler.blogspot.com