"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kylie & Emily shoot

Janet, Chris and the girls came out for the weekend to spend Easter with family! We had tons of fun together. I practiced on them with the camera. Janet wanted to get some pictures of Kylie's baptism dress - which is SO pretty! Kylie is getting baptized in May! They are such beautiful girls!

Ky-



The detail on the dress was SO pretty!





Em-dog



This one was one of my favorites!

6 comments:

The Davis' said...

I love that you have this camera, it's so fun looking at your pictures! Your nieces are very cute!

Weight Family said...

Cute pictures! That's a talent I wish I had...

Ella said...

Wow!I love that dress it is so pretty! And that last shot is my fav too! So cute. You are doing a great job, Kristine.

Peggy Eddleman said...

So cute!! You did a great job! My faves are the ones with Kylie and the blossoming tree, and the last two with Emily.

i'm erin. said...

OH wow Kristine! YOu are doing so well. I love the one with the blossoming tree...and the black and white. Beautiful.1

Carterista said...

Fun! I really like the last two.