"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif
Monday, March 30, 2009
My first Photo Shoot!
Saturday my Photo class did our first photo shoot! It was so much fun! Most of my pics are of Sidney and Brooklyn (Thanks Guys!) Also, Shelby and some of the children of people in my class. They were all so adorable! On a funny note - I gave myself a black-eye at this shoot. Ran into a bar on the jungle gym. Knocked me all the way to the ground! Still hurts! Thank you Shelby for not laughing at me...































Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
They look awesome kris, dont forget the camera when you come to the baptism... :)
Very Nice!! Kristine. I'm jealous!:( they fabuloso!!!
Sorry don't know what happen to my LOOK in they fabuloso? lol
NICE!! Kristine, you really got some excellent shots! It looks like it was so much fun! Good job!
Yay! So glad you updated! I miss you so much! And LOVE the photos looks like so much fun and I have to say you have talent!
wow Kristine! they look so good. I am so proud of you.
I love the ones with the fire truck and the jumping one... good job!
Wow, Kristine! Very nice work. The only picture that's missing is the one of your eye.
these pictures are great. maybe you could take some pictures of me to put on my blog--update pictures that is--not the modeling kind.......
Sure thing! So long as you don't mind me taking 40 of them to get a handful that work!
Way cute photo's I will have to get you to get some of our family
That would be fun! Plus, it's a good excuse to hang out! I love you guys!
Post a Comment