Here are some of me and Drew
Lindsey! I loved the bigger pic! If she doesn't hit a pin... I think her ball will be stuck in the outer wall of the building!
WINNERS! Lindsey had it last year, so I had to rip it from her hands! Alex had the Shirt for the boys which he gave up to Steve who won this year. Danielle almost beat me. And Lindsey as really close behind her... maybe this year we should practice!






3 comments:
Okay so i just barely updated my blog then went to look at yours and you just did the same thing! You'll have to show me how to do the cute picture thing. I might steal a couple of them off of your blog because its So cool, hope you don't mind!
I love bowling, such a classic game. We always plays boys vs. girls with a bet on the line.
so i totally wasn't invited to the bowling party. What is up with that?
Post a Comment