"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Vegas Christmas Party

My work is based in Vegas, so we had the chance to go to Vegas for the work party! It was so much fun! We drove down with Joe & Debbie and stayed at the Tuscany. The party was lots of fun. Tons of people danced and the food was really good. I got to see a lot of the people that I work with every day but only over the phone. Lots of people I didn't know, but we had a blast! There were about 20 of us who went down to the party. Drew and I danced a slow song, and I danced lots of the other songs. It was a quick trip, but worth it.


Here's some of the party group.

Me and Analiza! She is so cute! She is my CSR.

1 comment:

Losee's said...

I wish our Christmas work party was in Vegas. How fun! And Drew even danced a slow song...wow!