"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOW!

I made a snow angel! It was so deep, I lost a foot!

2 comments:

Weight Family said...

Cute snow angel! PS- I love your bangs, not sure if you have had those for like a year or something, but I don't remember them before, they are cute on you!

Peggy Eddleman said...

I somehow missed seeing this when you first posted!

That angel looks so cool! And comfortable. Makes me want to grab a sleeping bag and plop down in some deep snow. You are so cool. That's probably why you always sign things "your way cool sister," huh? You're just THAT cool. And possibly cold.