"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Kittens!

Here's some pics of our new kitties! The tan one is a girl, Jinx. The Black one is a boy, and he is Poindexter (Dex). They are so much fun! Jinx seems like she is on crack sometimes, and Dex is a little cuddler. It's fun having them around. They are going to be outside cats, but it's too cold at night for them now, so they spend the night inside.






5 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

I'm so happy you finally got kittens! Especially plural. They are so cute! Hehehe- Jinx on crack! You funny. And I love the picture with Dex on Andrew. Hilarious! (If you haven't yet, click on that picture to enlarge it-- it's so much funnier when you see it up close!)

Kim said...

So cute! I am excited for you and the little kitties (is that how you spell it?!)

Losee's said...

Can I bring Gavin over to see them? He is obsessed with cats right now. I'm excited for you guys...cats are fun!

Kristine said...

Of course you can bring him over! Plus, I get to see you on Friday!

i'm erin. said...

Your kittens are so cute...I love them!