So, being in the spirit of Thanksgiving, and seeing what everyone else is thankful for, I wanted to share mine. In no specific order.
1. My job. Though I hate it some times, I'm grateful for the security of it. I am also grateful for the good fortune I have had through my long hard work making us able to afford growing our savings account as much as we have needed to.
2. My parents. I have the coolest parents! They are so kind, loving, helpful, smart, helpful, sweet, supportive, helpful, and did I mention helpful? I have so many questions about things from "is this okay to eat?" to "is it normal to have my car making a noise like it is going to explode?" They always know the answer, or what to say to make me feel better.
3. My family. My siblings are so awesome! Including all of my in-laws. Everyone is so different and impact my life if different ways. I know they all love me as well.
4. My friends. Wow! Friends are so good to have! A lot of my family members fall in this catergory as well. The girls night group especially is such a support to me. I love you all!
5. My sweet, sweet, sweetheart. I used to think I was rubbing off on him when he did the corny things I do, but I am starting to think he's just crazy on his own. He reacts to my personality so well. When I get excited about Christmas, for example, he always acts just as excited just for me.
6. My grass. I love having grass. I know that sounds weird, but it's so nice to walk on, lay on, look at, mow, see covered in leaves, see covered in snow, etc.
7. High speed internet. I love having the world at my finger tips - literally! This includes wiki. I love that I can look up anything so fast.
8. School. I love learning! I get overwhelmed because of grades and deadlines, but I really love that I can go to school and further my education. I don't know what I am going to do once I do get my BA. Community education I guess?
9. My car. It's been reliable for me for 9 years. No power windows, doors, etc, but I always know it will start when I need it too.
10. My nieces & nephews. I know they are technically in the family category, but they need mentioned twice now. 15 of them in all! I need to make more time for each of them. They make me so happy! I wish they all lived across the street so I could see them at any time.
4 comments:
Great list, Kristine! I totally agree.
I laughed out loud on the "is it normal to have my car making a noise like it is going to explode?" part. Especially because I had just asked dad, "Is it normal to have my car sound like I am running over a puppy when I stop?"
Ha ha ha! I totally burst out laughing when I read that!
I didn't know you started a blog! Yay!
Kris, I loved your list. You have a great personality. Your blog is always so fun to read. You make me laugh
Post a Comment