"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." -Joseph Smith

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p758/owlpostreviews/GIFS/tumblr_mr7rzhgHCI1sew79jo1_500_zpsf179aad5.gif

Monday, November 3, 2008

7 Year Anniversary!


We just celebrated our 7th Anniversary on the 26th. We went to Salt Lake Temple Saturday morning. We wanted to go there because that is the temple we were married in. Then we went shopping at the Gateway. For dinner we went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was VERY good! We stayed the night in Salt Lake too. Our room was really cool. I forgot my camera though! Here's a pic of when we got home and just hung out playing Little Big Planet. It was such an awesome weekend! 7 years have gone by so fast! I am so happy I've been able to spend it with Drew. He really is my best friend.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

you two are so nice. you are great! Love Kyle

Janet said...

I'm so excited for you now we need to get Mindy one

jim and wendi said...

7 years. Crazy huh?! Jim and I celebrated our 7th in August. It is the weirdest thing. Good for you guys!

The Davis' said...

Kristine and Andrew..SO happy you've joined the blogging world, its a load of fun and wastes a lot of time ha! Alex and I are excited to come up in 2 weeks!!! Love you both